The formula E Buemi showed the best time on tests
In English Donington Park started the second series of the official tests" class="posttag">tests Formula E. on the first day the best time again showed the pilot e.dams Sebastien Buemi, who rode the range 131.910. He 0.063 seconds exceeded the previous record set by Lucas di Grassi on Friday.
Pilot ABT Audi Sport di Grassi this time was the third, conceding more and Gerome D Ambrosio who is struggling for a place in the composition of China Ricing. This time the test was attended by 18 riders - two commands, China Racing and Venturi, put up for tests" class="posttag">tests only on one machine.
Sebastien Buemi "Good and very productive day, but we did not try to show the best time, and tried to better understand the car and tried different settings of the engine. The machine is reliable, the team worked fine. Great to operate the machine on which you can rely on, and in which at any moment can be added. We still have some work to do, but overall it was an enjoyable day."
1. Sbome - e.dams-Renault - 131.910
3. LDI Grassi - ABT Audi Sport - 132.260
4. Sarazzin - Venturi - 132.462
6. Nproc - e.dams-Renault - 132.671
7. BSANNA - Mahindra Racing - 132.809
9. Debt - ABT Audi Sport - 132.875
10. Atruly - Trulli - 133.165
11. Oserve - Dragon Racing - 133.844
12. Coanchor - Mahindra Racing - 134.249
13. Cherruti - Trulli - 134.538
14. SSPE Andretti magazine Autosport - 134.871
15. Convey - Dragon Racing - 135.643
16. Clegg - Amlin Aguri - 135.936
17. Fleiner - Amlin Aguri - 136.184
18. Fontanyi Andretti magazine Autosport - 139.568
Lucas di Grassi