The formula E Sebastien Buemi again the fastest on the tests
On Thursday in the British road Donington Park has completed the second formal session of tests" class="posttag">tests Formula E. As in the first day, the best time showed pilot e.dams Sebastien Buemi, more than 0.8 seconds improving yesterday's result - 131.083 seconds.
The second day showed the representative of the ABT Audi Sport Lucas di Grassi, ahead of Jerome D Ambrosio. Unlike environment, today on the track worked 19 pilots. Among the participants were joined by Nick Heidfeld, who replaced Stefan Sarazzin as part Venturi, and the China team Racing put a second car, at the wheel which sat Argentinian Jose Maria Lopez.
Sebastien Buemi "We had a very good day. In the morning the team focused on working for the racing distance, trying to reach as many circles, and find the optimum temperature of operation tyres and batteries. During the day the work was continued, and then I drove a few laps in the qualifying mode.
I thank the team because she is well-prepared car. This instills confidence and allow you to hit " let's see if we can improve next time".
1. Sbome - e.dams-Renault - 131.083
2. LDI Grassi - ABT Audi Sport - 131.282
4. SSPE Andretti magazine Autosport - 131.810
6. Debt - ABT Audi Sport - 132.080
7. Nproc - e.dams-Renault - 132.124
8. N. Heidfeld - Venturi - 132.126
9. Atruly - Trulli - 132.479
10. BSANNA - Mahindra Racing - 132.506
11. Fontanyi Andretti magazine Autosport - 132.512
14. Oserve - Dragon Racing - 133.083
16. Cherruti - Trulli - 133.544
17. Convey - Dragon Racing - 133.692
18. Clegg - Amlin Aguri - 133.778
19. Fleiner - Amlin Aguri - 138.988
Lucas di Grassi
Jose Maria Lopez