DTM Wittmann won the race, Petrov 18th
Racer RMG BMW Marco Wittmann won a landslide victory at the next stage of the German touring series DTM, which was held at the nrburgring. Since its main competitor, Mattias ekstrm, dropped out of the race, this success is almost guaranteed to Wittmann title. Three stage before the end of the championship, he is ahead of the Swede on 64 points.
Numerous successes of Wittmann led to the fact that, in accordance with the rules of the series, before the stage, his truck was loaded with the maximum amount of ballast. Because of this she was 20 pounds heavier cars Mercedes, and 10 kg - Audi. However, Wittmann became the sole representative of the BMW, which was able to break in the final part of qualifying, and won the pole there.
In the race he had no equal, taking the lead for almost the entire distance. The two remaining places on the podium was taken by the representatives of Audi. The second was Mike Rockenfeller ahead even at the start Edoardo the Mortara, who eventually finished third.
The best representatives of the Mercedes was Paul di Resta, who finished the race in fourth place. Throughout the greater part of the course he pursued the Mortara, but couldn't overtake. At the same time he stopped behind another representative of Mercedes, Daniel Juncadella.
For Mattias Ekstrm weekend at the nrburgring was extremely unsuccessful. In qualifying on podsypaya track he has not had enough time to improve your score, resulting in the Swede has not passed the second part of the session and started the penultimate. But in the race he was forced to retire due to mechanical problems already after the first round, and now has only a mathematical chance at the title.
1. Wittmann - RMG BMW - 10942.802
2. Mergenthaler Phoenix Audi - +1.286
3. Abortar - Abt Audi +12.019
4. PDI Resta - HWA Mercedes +12.815
5. Dhundale - Mucke Mercedes - +13.717
6. Clitoris - HWA Mercedes +24.918
7. Mmartin - RMG BMW - +28.921
8. Mtomcat - Schnitzer BMW - +38.521
9. Rwilkins - HWA Mercedes +43.197
10. Buerlein - HWA Mercedes +45.377
11. Atamba - Abt Audi +48.071
12. Bsingle - Schnitzer BMW - +49.834
13. Ada Costa - MTEK BMW - +50.150
14. Dhand - RBM BMW - +20.955
15. Dgrin - Rosberg Audi - +52.771
16. Gaffet - HWA Mercedes +57.056
17. Thlok - MTEK BMW - +58.557
Not classified - 160 - 160
Apertus - RBM BMW - 35 laps
Nmueller - Rosberg Audi - 10 laps
Taider Phoenix Audi - 8 laps
Molina - Abt Audi - 4 laps
Mextram - Abt Audi - 3 circle
text Elmir Valeev
Paul di Resta