Alonso and Williams did not refuse the rumors
Fernando Alonso, tired of the problems of Honda, the Spa stated that it could go to another team.Fernando Alonso "the Current situation did not arise in one day - it's been three years. I got some in June, July and August. 60 percent of them I have already rejected. The other 40 percent still open."Williams technical Director Paddy Lowe "We haven't announced yet who will be our pilot in the next year. That's what we're working on, so I can't confirm or rule out including Alonso".Deputy head Williams Claire Williams "It would be great if every team was Fernando. But, as I said, we focusareas on this season. Maybe our pilots will have to worry in the end of the year for their jobs.Alonso probably will look good in overalls of our team, right View".